- The main goals of PM (Preventive Maintenance):
- High availability and operational readiness
- Reducing the unexpected CM (Corrective Maintenance) share.
- Our ILS experts provide a detailed recommended tailor-made PM (Preventive Maintenance) plan consisting of:
- What should be maintained
- By whom (which maintenance level)
- How? - the exact detailed maintenance activities and procedures to be performed
- When – the frequency of maintenance
- Means - The required tools and test equipment
- Safety instructions
- The required spares and consumables
- The PM (Preventive Maintenance) is performed by Plasan’s professional service teams at our service centers or at the customer’s premises.
Knowledge Transfer while performing preventive maintenance